Friday, February 17, 2017

Creepy Latent Son Watches His Mommy Get Sodomized by a Huge Penis from Her Bedroom Closet

"From watching mom take her boyfriend's swollen cock...I learned that a bitch must always please her man... NO MATTER THE PAIN... SHE MUST OBEY!"

"Yet, I was so confused when a day later mom told everyone... including the police that her boyfriend raped her... but mom wanted this man to fuck her... to turn her into a NASTY BITCH!"

For you perverts who enjoy a dirty nasty story to entice your dead wiener to come to life, here is an excerpt from a very filthy verbal domination story about a young "faggot" watching his meek mother turn into a foul-mouthed "nasty whore" in the hands of a nasty-mouthed black man -- while hiding from their sight -- inside her bedroom closet. He becomes aroused at the abuse the dominant man is doing to his mommy and decides: "I want to be fucked just like that."



"I SAID TAKE THIS DICK, YOU DUMB BITCH!!!!!!"

I was surprised to see tears fall down mom's ebony face...still...she never stopped her man.

"You said that you wanted it, now you crying? Stop playing games?" he spat at her.

"IT'S SO BIG!!!" mom yelled. "Why can't you fuck me in my pussy like other men?"

"Shut the hell up, woman. You will take my dick and love it."

No comments:

Post a Comment