Sunday, February 19, 2017

TRUE STORY: Married Dude Tells of Violent GRINDR Face Rape Encounter W/Photo

What happens when you look for trouble online! Deceitful married Str8 guy into kinky sex encounters with men behind his wife's back uses GRINDR dating app to meet a weirdo in the woods.  How fucking dumb can you get?  Posted cell photo of his beaten face and the whole sordid encounter here.  True or fake?

"For the first time ever, I put my hands on a guy's thighs to pull myself away from a throat fuck. But he just laughed, held tighter and found another higher gear. And that’s when I felt the pain. And tasted the blood. My blood. He had busted my lip fucking my face so hard. I tried again and this time I did manage to pull away. I was just going to tell him I needed one second, but I didn’t get the chance. As I looked up, I saw the rage followed by his fist as he punched me in the eye. I fell down in shock, but he pulled me up, leaned me against a tree and shoved his cock back down my throat."

No comments:

Post a Comment